Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tonight is final performance. Everything is done. All that is on the to-do list (tablet) are repairs, minor disasters, tweaks, more jewelry, and some tears at the thought of being absent from the fun parts next year. But the sense of freedom to have my life back is bigger and more delicious, by far. So I expect to cry tonight copiously and enjoy tomorrow immensely.

I will post a picture or two - it really is beautiful and I am proud of the work.

Look at that post from November - the one about not sewing 50 hours a week.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

That much sewing was necessary and more - but it is now a finished product. I even asked people I love to come see it.

Website Counter
Free Counter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home