Friday, November 05, 2010


I just forget to post here - not that I post other places....

Life is too busy and I am working on adjusting that tendency to fill all the time slots. I want to do paper art this winter, knit, and start the apron strings quilt. I need to race my visual deterioration and my impending arthritis to get things I want to do done/started. The race is on.

New theater production this Spring, but a lot of rentals instead of 50 hours of sewing a week. Good decision.

A random picture here. For your enjoyment and mine. My sister and her husband on their wedding day - just two months ago. So beautiful.


Website Counter
Free Counter

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rudee said...

I think I see love in that picture. Yep. Pretty darn sure. Your sister's dress...that fabric is beautiful!

November 12, 2010 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home