Tuesday, February 28, 2012



I sent a few pics over to Tie One On of some of the aprons I love so much. I like using florals - they are abundant and appeal to my love of the random and asymmetrical. I have a nice closet full of aprons from a sewing frenzy last fall. I pull more and more of them and want to keep them, but I want them to find other loving kitchens, too. So I am determined to do an etsy site this Spring - which is right around the corner.

I have been home for two months now and I am so glad - so very content to have time to do all those things mentioned below - and more and more sewing. Working on patterns for Indygo Junction and making things for my daughter - my own Mad Men Joanie to sew for! I am also determined to get a dress form in here that is me-sized and sew for myself.

Website Counter
Free Counter

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home