Monday, January 21, 2008


I think I will try to keep this blog going here and use it for my "other self" - the sewing working stiff I need to become if I am going to go back to Russia... I need to get myself out there and sell! So here is one picture for your viewing pleasure - One of Mine presents an apron - one of many. I think I have made over 400 aprons since August of 2006. And I only have about 30 in the house right now - 6 keepers (well, maybe more than that) and a stockpile for the new website offering - to be posted here as soon as it is available for shopping - next week, I hope!

1 Comments:

Blogger mama k said...

oh my! What a lovely apron. I'm hoping you're my swap partner now. hehe

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

January 21, 2008 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home